FIND NEW CUSTOMERS AND KEEP LOYAL CUSTOMERS
We offer two unique digital mobile marketing services for the cannabis market. To find new customers we can place display advertising on the smartphone of cannabis users that have shown their ID and entered a cannabis store. Meeting state cannabis advertising policies and only advertising to cannabis users.
To secure loyal cannabis customers, we build mobile apps available in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. When a cannabis customer downloads your app, they have chosen you as their preferred vendor. With the many features in a cannabis app, you can provide direct messaging and your product menus to loyal customers. See the below app feature tour video.
Use GeoTargeting Services to reach hundreds of thousands cannabis users in all states where recreational cannabis is legal.
A new mobile marketing tool for cannabis producers and retailers.
With GeoTargeting Services (GTS) you can:
- Target ONLY cannabis customers who have entered a 21+ secure location!
- Retarget these prospective customers after they leave the targeted area to build your brand long-term.
- Deliver ads on their smartphones and their other digital devices that SEO and AdWords can’t.
- Capture all the location data and know in detail which targeted areas are producing the most leads and NEW CUSTOMERS. (Personal Identifiable Information (PII) is never captured.)
As illustrated in the photo above, the GeoTargeting Services (GTS) technology targets specific locations and captures smartphone ad IDs in that geo-fenced area. The ad IDs are then saved to a database and can be used in digital ad campaigns using several cannabis programmatic ad networks. Today there are over 4034 cannabis retailers in twelve states, where over 2 million cannabis consumers enter each month. We have targeted all these locations and can place mobile display ads across an entire state or specific regions, building your brand name and awareness of your products.
Mobile Devices Entering Cannabis Retailers
Reach all cannabis users who enter retail stores with a smartphone to build your brand, announce the release of new products or latest harvest.
Target the customers of other cannabis retailers in your region and dominate that geographic market by building awareness of your location and special offers.
Sample Banner Ads
Washington and California retailer and producer ads in the last 12 months.
GeoTargeted Services Launched in Washington and Oregon in March 2018 and is now available in 12 states where cannabis is legal.
Doxieworks has licensed the GeoTargeting Services mobile technology and is the first to offer this solution to the cannabis market in 12 states. We have focused our efforts on providing this service to small businesses. The major corporations have dominated the mobile ad platforms the past few years and we strive to help local businesses advertise on the mobile platform.
GeoTargeted Services technology lets you quickly reach highly qualified customers for your products and dominate your competition.
Want to learn more? Call Charles at 425-295-8957 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cannabis Mobile App Tour
The Joint – Cannabis Retailer
Here are three powerful ways you can use mobile marketing in your business to reach people from your target market than ever before:
- Customize mobile apps to meet unique customer needs. By creating a custom app for your business, you can enable your customers and prospects to access your services and special offers in a way that is easy for them. Your customers have unique needs, and Apps engage them and meet them exactly where they are.
- Keep your customers up-to-date on the incentives you are offering. Mobile marketing provides push notification which allows you to easily notify your prospects and customers of the latest special offers, discounts or perks you are offering. Unlike e-mails that will likely go unread, prospects are sure to receive the messages.
- Drive your prospects to your website and/or place of business. With mobile marketing, you are reaching your prospects on their phones, but you are then delivering a call-to-action, so they will further connect with you—either by visiting your website or stopping by your place of business.
Member of The Cannabis Alliance