5 Steps to Launch Your Mobile App in 60 Days or Less and Keep Your Customers Coming Back for More!
by Katy Fletcher
AVAILABLE ON AMAZON
#1 International Bestseller
Below is a brief overview of Katy’s book published in July 2017, Latest Edition.
This book, written for business owners of pet care services, presents a comprehensive review of the business mobile app designed to engage, secure and grow the all-important loyal customer base that is key to business success.
This book is for you if, as a pet care business owner, you are:
• Feeling any fear about investing in technology in your business
• Worried about keeping your loyal customers
• Open to learning more about mobile marketing
• Thinking of expanding your services and offerings
• Wanting to get more out of your social media investment
• Concerned about competition both local and national (e.g., Rover, franchises)
• Ready to improve operational efficiencies
• Interested in creating a healthier work-life balance
If you relate to one or more of the above scenarios, then read this book to help you go mobile in short order. After all, your customers have gone mobile and so should you!
What you discover in The Pet Care Business Owner’s Customer Loyalty Formula:
• Pet care industry trends that confirm you’re in a business poised for steady growth.
• The time is now to adopt mobile technology in your business or risk losing customers to your competition (both local and national pet care service businesses).
• Tools and tips for auditing the state of your marketing, customer service and customer loyalty to help you establish what’s working and what’s not.
• The 5-Step “Customer Loyalty Formula” (aka the Business Mobile App) for going LIVE with a custom mobile app designed to delight your customers, knock their socks off and keep them coming back for more.
Katy presents a comprehensive review of the business mobile app and how you as a small business owner of pet care services can leverage this unique and proven technology to grow your business and reduce the day-to-day stresses often part of the pet care boarding, daycare, grooming, and training service business.
The book includes additional resources that will bring you up to speed when it comes to going mobile with your marketing efforts:
• Mobile App Case Study
• Customer Loyalty Programs for Small Business
• Differences Between Apps and Mobile Websites
• Mobile & Mobile App Terminology
• Pet Care Services Mobile App – 6 Benefits
• Pet Care Services Industry Resources
Stay tuned for excerpts from Katy’s book in upcoming posts!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.