5 Steps to Launch Your Mobile App in 60 Days or Less and Keep Your Customers Coming Back for More!
by Katy Fletcher
AVAILABLE ON AMAZON
#1 International Bestseller
Below is a brief overview of Katy’s book published in July 2017, Latest Edition.
This book, written for business owners of pet care services, presents a comprehensive review of the business mobile app designed to engage, secure and grow the all-important loyal customer base that is key to business success.
This book is for you if, as a pet care business owner, you are:
• Feeling any fear about investing in technology in your business
• Worried about keeping your loyal customers
• Open to learning more about mobile marketing
• Thinking of expanding your services and offerings
• Wanting to get more out of your social media investment
• Concerned about competition both local and national (e.g., Rover, franchises)
• Ready to improve operational efficiencies
• Interested in creating a healthier work-life balance
If you relate to one or more of the above scenarios, then read this book to help you go mobile in short order. After all, your customers have gone mobile and so should you!
What you discover in The Pet Care Business Owner’s Customer Loyalty Formula:
• Pet care industry trends that confirm you’re in a business poised for steady growth.
• The time is now to adopt mobile technology in your business or risk losing customers to your competition (both local and national pet care service businesses).
• Tools and tips for auditing the state of your marketing, customer service and customer loyalty to help you establish what’s working and what’s not.
• The 5-Step “Customer Loyalty Formula” (aka the Business Mobile App) for going LIVE with a custom mobile app designed to delight your customers, knock their socks off and keep them coming back for more.
Katy presents a comprehensive review of the business mobile app and how you as a small business owner of pet care services can leverage this unique and proven technology to grow your business and reduce the day-to-day stresses often part of the pet care boarding, daycare, grooming, and training service business.
The book includes additional resources that will bring you up to speed when it comes to going mobile with your marketing efforts:
• Mobile App Case Study
• Customer Loyalty Programs for Small Business
• Differences Between Apps and Mobile Websites
• Mobile & Mobile App Terminology
• Pet Care Services Mobile App – 6 Benefits
• Pet Care Services Industry Resources
Stay tuned for excerpts from Katy’s book in upcoming posts!
Your Mobile Friendly Website Ramps Up Your Local Business Marketing Results
What if you spent time and money creating an awesome product or designed wonderful services and then you didn’t have a good way for your prospective customers to learn about them or access them? What a waste that would be! However, if your business website is not mobile friendly, that is exactly what you are doing.
You may have an excellent website with all the right graphics, articles and SEO in place, but unless it is set up for mobile users to access, it’s basically dead on arrival. Not such a nice thought, is it?
There’s really no way to sugar coat this…
If you want to stay competitive in today’s high-tech world, your business absolutely must focus on mobile marketing. The good news is that there are services available to help you create custom mobile apps and a mobile website that will set your business up for success so you don’t miss out on a single customer or sale.
With a mobile site in place, your online presence will be optimized and ready for anyone searching for the products and services you offer, whether they are using a laptop, smartphone or tablet. You won’t have to miss out on customers, because you will be meeting them where they are with the information they need in a format they can access with ease.
Studies reveal that conversion rates are much higher with mobile sites, because the user is able to quickly find out how to get the information they want and contact you quickly and easily. With this in mind, imagine how a mobile site for your business will help to boost your new customer acquisition and sales?
Now is the time to ensure your business website is mobile friendly. Contact us today to learn more about our mobile marketing services, including a complete mobile marketing platform designed with your local business in mind.
3 Mobile Marketing Tactics that Can Transform Your Business Results
The idea of mobile marketing may sound nice and catchy, but many business owners want to know exactly what it will mean for their businesses. They want specifics on the benefits mobile marketing offers to their prospects and customers. They want to know why it is worth their time and money to incorporate mobile marketing into their marketing plan. Is this you? Keep reading and we’ll answer your questions, so you can stop wondering, and start getting results.
Statistics reveal that nine out of 10 adults in the United States have a cell phone and half of those are Smartphones. With this number alone, it is clear that knowing how to use mobile marketing is essential to the success of your business. It may seem like foreign territory to you, but it’s just one of those things you simply cannot ignore if you are serious about reaching your prospects and customers.
Here are three powerful ways you can use mobile marketing in your business to reach people from your target market than ever before:
- Customize mobile apps to meet unique customer needs. By creating a custom app for your business, you can enable your customers and prospects to access your services and special offers in a way that is easy for them. Your customers have unique needs, and Apps engage them and meet them exactly where they are.
- Keep your customers up-to-date on the incentives you are offering. Mobile marketing provides push notification which allows you to easily notify your prospects and customers of the latest special offers, discounts or perks you are offering. Unlike e-mails that will likely go unread, prospects are sure to receive the messages.
- Drive your prospects to your website and/or place of business. With mobile marketing, you are reaching your prospects on their phones, but you are then delivering a call-to-action, so they will further connect with you—either by visiting your website or stopping by your place of business.
If you are ready to get started with mobile marketing, contact us today to schedule your complimentary consultation.